- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2.4kg (1/2 small) seedless watermelon, peeled, quartered
- 100g feta cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon-scented extra-virgin olive oil
- Place oil and pumpkin seeds in a cold frying pan. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes or until toasted. Season with sea salt and transfer to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Slice each piece of watermelon into 1cm-thick wedges. Arrange on a large plate.
- Crumble feta over watermelon. Drizzle with lemon-scented oil. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds. Season with cracked black pepper. Serve.