- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 250g red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (300g) vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- Place oil, garlic and tomatoes in a large, non-stick frying pan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are warm but still firm. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vinegar. Spoon onto a plate. Sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.