- 12 (600g) chat potatoes
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained, flaked
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 75g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup yoghurt and garlic dressing
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 15 to 17 minutes or until tender. Drain. Cut into quarters.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add tuna, celery, tomato and spinach. Pour over dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.