- 3 burrito tortillas, cut into thin strips
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 800g can chopped Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Juice of 1 large, ripe lime
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tortilla strips onto tray. Spray both sides of strips with oil. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook for 3 minutes or until tender. Add remaining ingredients, stirring. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until hot. Spoon into small glasses.
- Top with tortilla strips. Serve.