- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free Thai green curry paste
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- Zest and juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- 3 lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 500g good-quality seafood marinara mix
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- Steamed Jasmine Fragrant Rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large deep fry pan over medium heat. Cook the green curry paste, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, lime zest and juice, kaffir lime leaves and fish sauce.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, then add the seafood marinara mix and simmer for a further 5 minutes or until the seafood is cooked, discarding any shellfish that remain unopened.
- Stir in the coriander leaves, then serve the bouillabaisse with steamed rice and lime wedges to squeeze.