- 3 (600g) beef scotch fillet steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 1/4 cup (60ml) whole egg mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons horseradish cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
- 250g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa onion sprouts
- Pepper medley to sprinkle (McCormick) and sea salt, to taste
- Press a generous amount of freshly ground peppercorn medley onto both sides of each steak. Season with sea salt and spray lightly with olive oil. Cook on heated grill plate for about 2 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk mayonnaise, horseradish cream and lemon juice together until well combined. Set aside.
- Gently toss watercress, cucumber, tomatoes, avocado, onion and sprouts together in a large bowl. Thinly slice steak across the grain and toss through the salad. Divide between plates. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.