- 500 gm boneless mutton (cut into 1 1/4 inch)
- 1/2 cup thick drained yogurt
- 2tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or vinegar
- Chilli powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
For Masala grind:
- 6 cloves
- 8 black pepper corn
- 1 small piece cinnamon
- 2 tbsp cashew nut paste
- Wash and dry the meat pieces with a kitchen towel. Marinate with lemon juice, garlic, ginger paste, salt, red chilli powder and masala powder and oil. Rub the mutton well with the masala 2-3 times and leave for 8-10 hours.
- Pre-heat the barbecue or grill. Put the mutton pieces on a skewer, cook on charcoal fire or keep the skewer on a greased wire mesh of the barbecue.
- Turn those 2-3 times and smear with oil 2-3 times. Serve with onion, chilli salad and mint chutney.