- 2.5L miso soup, made with white miso paste* prepared to packet instructions
- 4 baby eggplants, thickly sliced
- 20 cooked prawns, peeled, de-veined, tails intact
- 3 cups baby Asian greens*
- Bring the prepared miso soup to the boil in a large saucepan. When boiling, reduce the heat to medium and add the eggplant. Cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2 minutes to heat through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the Asian greens.
- To serve, divide the soup, vegetables and prawns among bowls.