- 24 large green king prawns, peeled and de-veined, tail on
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, woody ends removed
- Olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chilli flakes
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 baby cos lettuce, washed and chopped
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 1/2 Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup picked parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Praise Deli Style Caesar Dressing
- 1 large avocado, peeled and sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Prepare the prawns and asparagus in 2 separate bowls.
- Marinate the prawns in a splash of olive oil, lemon juice, chilli flakes, salt and pepper. In the other bowl, coat the asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- While the BBQ grill is heating, toss the cos and mixed leaves with the Spanish onion and parsley and Praise Deli Style Caesar dressing. Arrange the avocado slices on top.
- Grill the prawns and asparagus for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Once cooked, arrange on top of the salad.
- Add another splash of Praise Deli Style Caesar dressing and sprinkle with lemon zest.