- 1 x 500g pkt sweet corn and chives soup (Campbell’s Velish brand)
- 250ml (1 cup) Campbell’s Real Stock Vegetable
- 1 x 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 x 170g cans crab meat, drained
- 3 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- Pinch of salt
- Combine the soup, stock and corn kernels in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in the crab meat and half the shallots. Taste and season with salt.
- Ladle the soup into serving bowls and sprinkle with the remaining shallots.