- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 390g (1 1/2 cups) Vaalia low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh mint
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
Prawn & tomato salsa
- 6 (about 160g) cooked tiger prawns, peeled, de-veined, finely chopped
- 1 small (about 90g) ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded fresh mint
- Place cucumber, yoghurt, mint, green shallot, lemon rind and lemon juice in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a large bowl and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- To make the salsa, combine the prawn, tomato and mint in a bowl.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls and top with salsa to serve.