- 2 cups Campbell’s Real Stock Chicken
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 500g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 175g rind-less shortcut bacon, finely chopped
- 24 small cos lettuce leaves (see note)
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 75g Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
- Combine stock, lemon and bay leaves in a deep frying pan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add chicken. Cover. Simmer, turning occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is just cooked through. Transfer chicken to a plate. Allow to cool.Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Discard stock and wipe pan clean. Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to cool.
- Meanwhile, wash lettuce. Dry well and place in a loose-fitting plastic bag. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Finely chop chicken. Place in a large bowl. Add Caesar dressing and bacon. Toss to combine. Spoon onto lettuce leaves. Top with parmesan. Arrange on a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.