- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- olive oil cooking spray
- 375g fresh feta and sun-dried tomato agnolotti pasta
- 1/3 cup French salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, thinly sliced
- 100g baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin on tray. Spray with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Combine dressing and mustard in a jug. Place pasta, pumpkin, tomato, spinach and dressing mixture in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Serve.